The rules for playing this exciting game are similar to all pro fantasy cricket apps. The cricket fantasy league rules are like the IPL T20 auction in which you are given a budget to choose players for the team. The users will receive points for the players they have picked based on their performance in the match. While batting, the players of your team get:
- 1 point for each run
- 1 point for each boundary
- 2 points for every six
- 8 points on reaching a half-century
- 16 points on scoring a century
- -2 points on getting out on a duck (Batsman, All-Rounder and Wicket-Keeper)
While Bowling, the players in your team score:
- 25 points for every wicket taken (Excluding Run Out)
- Eight extra points for taking four wickets in a match
- 16 extra points for taking five wickets in a single match
- 8 points for each maiden over in a match
While Fielding, the players in your team score:
- For each catch, a player receives 8 points
- For each run-out or stumping, a player gets 12 points
- For every throw that leads to a run-out, a player gets 8 points
- For every catch leading to a run-out, a player gets 4 points
If you are well aware of the points system of Cricket Fantasy League, it’ll be easier for you to understand and calculate the points accumulated by the players in your team. You can easily follow the leaderboard positions of various pro fantasy apps without trouble by following the points system above.
Cricket Fantasy League Rules
The fantasy premier league follows a particular set of rules so that the competition can be fair for everyone participating. Players can only choose 11 players from a total credit of hundred crores to buy their fantasy team for Indian T20, ODI or Test cricket. The rules of this skill-based game associate most with the Indian T20 league, where team owners can auction for players they require in their squad. The team you build must follow some of the basic rules:
- Three or a maximum of five batters
- One all-rounder or a maximum of three
- One wicket-keeper or a maximum of two wicket-keepers
- Three bowlers or a maximum of five bowlers
- Seven players from a single Indian T20 squad can be on your team.
- A maximum of four foreign players can play on your team.
- At least one uncapped Indian player should be picked for your team.
The players can make any number of teams based on the size of the contest as long as they follow the cricket fantasy league rules. Users can change their fantasy cricket squad before the first ball is bowled.
Cricket Fantasy League Tricks And Tips To Win Big
Winning a cricket fantasy league is all about planning and strategy. It would help if you always looked for tricks and tips to ease your winning.
Check out some of the cricket fantasy league tips to help you win more games celebrities bio.
Past Player Performance
A player’s performance in previous matches is essential in league matches. If a player has done exceptionally well in recent games, take advantage of selecting the player in your team. There’s a high possibility that his form will stay and result in a good game
Pitch Report And Weather
Weather and pitch play a critical part in a game of cricket. If you are building a team for T20 cricket fantasy league, ensure you have good hitters if there is a slight chance of rain. In such cases of pitches, most foreign players take time to adjust to home pitches. So, pick foreign players who have recently performed well against Asian teams-like India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, or Bangladesh. You can also opt to choose class performers as there is a higher probability that they’ll perform well.